Clear Skin & Laser Studio is commited to the health and wellness of its valued clients. Your aesthetician, Rana MacRae-Huber has received advanced training and certification on hygiene and sanitation standards and protocols.
Additional time will be scheduled between each guest/service in order to fully sanitize and disinfect all treatment spaces using hospital grade EPA-approved products including all surfaces, furnishings, equipment, product containers, door handles and more in the Studio.
All guests are provided with clean linens, towels, robes, sandals, etc.
- We request that our guests wear a mask when in common areas when higher outbreaks in the community are indicated.
- Appointment times will be staggered and we will reduce the daily number of treatments provided in order to limit the amount of guests.
- Kindly refrain from bringing friends or family members who do not have scheduled appointments.
- Temperature checks and wellness assessments at the door for all clients.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available for your use.
- We ask any guests to refrain from visiting the Studio if they or anyone they have been in contact with feels unwell, has a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or other communicable illness.